Wednesday, June 09, 2004

...And Life Rocks...

Was in a rick today morning on the way to office and realised Life rocks!
Why???...No idea!

Guess sometimes these things happen..suddenly ..out of the blue! and thank god for these "Aha Moments"

Trying to figure out why I felt that way suddenly...some possible reasons:-

1) Made a trip to bombay and ahmedabad this weekend and got a few important things settled down!
2) Got royally pampered in ahmedabad , met adorable set of people, tonnes of amazing food, lived in a awesome BIIG house which actualy had peacocks in the courtyard and where u didnt need to go "out" to take a walk!
3) Saw Hum Tum yesterday--Not as bad as Yuva--loved rani's hairstyle( thank god for small mercies of life)!
4) My room got revamped yesterday nite--that too as a surprise!!!...(by two darlings-- love u guys:-)
5) I finally managed to find my box of ferrero rochers which I thot i had lost--Thank God--saved me from a sin!
6) Started my day with Yummmm cake baked by mommmy from bombay!
7) Works's been hectic but in control--basically bossmate has been away from my cubicle most of the week:-)
8) I had pizza yesterday for dinner:-)

Could be all, one and none of these reasons...either which ways am not trying to figure out!..and how does it matter anywayz!

Now to begin with these reason seem petty--but look at it that way--Not everyone can go to the moon!..

That brings me back once again to my favourite quote--"May you live in Interesting Times"....trying hard to...everyday..but sometimes just comes easy...Thank God for small mercies(This line is the flavour of the day!)....yet again..always...!:-)

P.S:- No am not in a senti mood...just that my SOH is at an all time low today..not been blogging for awhile so rusted a bit!..will be back soon though :-)

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Anirudh said...

I like that quote a lot too. I first heard it in the movie Disclosure, in which Michael Douglas's boss mentions it. He attributes the quote to the Chinese I would go as far as to go and say that should be a philosophy of ones life ! You should read this book simply called Flow, I think you will like it :)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

Hey I agree!...this is a Chinese saying and a great one at that. Hit me the first time I heard it and was introduced to it by a friend though didnt know it was in the movie!

And thx for the book..will defi try and get my hands on it!
Though sorry but just curious--how did you reach my blog??

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jupe said...

U owe me a treat.. see how much traffic i generate for u..Ani came through a friend's blog which is linked to mine and whihc in turn is linked to urs.. Tis a small world :-)

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Anirudh said...

Yes Ekta, Jupe is right ..random hopping from
my blog->Megha's blog -> Jupes Blog -> you !!
Jayda lamba safar nahee tha :) ..the wonders of the hyperlinked world that we live in !

Happy Bday ! and I turned 25 some days back too , so can kind of identify with what you are going through !

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

Hey Blated Bday to u 2:-)

Time for me to cruise through ur blogs too!:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|