Tuesday, June 01, 2004

If only...

...Am in one of those "If only" moods today....!

Very dangereous this type of mood is...all great discoveries and inventions were started with these two words...Imagine where would we be today if the Einstein's and Galileo's of the world had'nt been in this mood!

And what are my If Onlyies...for the day??...Here goes the list..

If only...
.... I did'nt have to work but get paid as much
.... I had a chocolate house where I could get up in the morning and eat the bathroom tap!(Hint!Hint!) :-):-)
....Mommy could be with me everytime I wanted a hug and pampering and nice food and then go back to bombay everytime I need to party late;-)
....I did'nt have to wax, or do my eyebrows, underarms(ouch!!..that one's bad!!)...:-(
....On the first of every month I got up in the morning and Voila! ...had a new hairstyle!
.....God had'nt made something called Milk--Yuukkk!(thank god for bournvita!)
.....There was real santa claus
.....I had a candy floss machine at home...yummmm:-)
.....I was big enough to ride a enfield bullet:-(
.....All my good friends were always with me...in the same city
.....Everyday would be "Ekta Pampering day"(Hint!!Hint!!)

.....If only...if only...time would stop...!

or maybe not!!...would like to have a fresh list of If onlyies tomorrow:-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|