Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Ideal Man in 8 simple steps

hmmm...so its my turn now thx to Ron-Well atleast I could have got a better tag-like 8 simple ways of grossing out people or 8 innovative ways of farting in public!

Sigh...well whatever..atleast this gives me something to keep myself busy with during office hours!

Guess am supposed to state the rules so here it goes:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

So here goes my list and well mind you a lot of this is fantasy(in fact most of it)....coz any women in her right mind would know that the species called "ideal man" is endangered if not extinct;-)

1) Needs to be my best friend-MOST IMPORTANT-I mean If I am seeing him or married to him and I have a crush on some guy-he should be the first one I should want to run to to talk to about it!...He needs to be my friend first before anything else! I know thats asking too much but hey like I said its a fantasy list!

2)Must Absolutely, must like to read bedtime stories to me!...No alternative to this and I dont mean reading out ayn rand books as bedtime stories. I mean Enid Blyton types original ones and well the icing would be if I do fall asleep while he is reading:-)-Hubby dear scores high here!

This also largely inclues pampering me-I mean cmon!...EVERY woman wants to be pampered....its her way of feeling special and important part is, pamper me by my definition of pampering and not be his definition ..(Hint!Hint!)

3)Should be able to stand up for me in front of others (even his family/ friends) and drive the point that -"Hey , Shes my wife/ girlfriend and u need to respect and accept her just the way I have!".....thats the deal clincher to me!

4) Similar to Ron's-Must be comfortable doing potty talk, farty talk, burpy talks ...whatever with me and not think about it as different to any other 'intellectual conversations" we might have

5) Be able to handle my mood swings-trust me I have loads of them!-and in most cases should be able to handle the situation if I am unreasonable and not expect logic in EVERYTHING!

6) Express his love..whether its a hug, kiss or cute cards, music, cooking for me ...whatever....its not about having said it once or at one phase of ur relationship--but keep the spark & excitment going!..It should be ok for him to say he missed me or that he feel lost without me:-)

7) A chavinist is a strict NO-NO. So believe in a equal relationship in every way. If he can have night-outs partying with his female friends-so can I!

8) Should want to make the most of life in everyway-try out new things, experiment , want change , create change and adventure in life. Very important for me coz although I am restless and get bored very fast with status quo, however am not too easy with change and hence he need to compliment me there!

Well thats the fantasy list-not as difficult as I thought!.

But keeping all the lists aside, this is specially for my cutie hubby dear-who says u need an ideal man to be happy--what say sweety?:-))

Now to list the other 8 tagged victims....hubby dear, nidhi, bharat, Jupe, PT, abhishek, 4wd and Bob dear....:-)

p.s:- Update--Hubby dear has posted is tag blog.....%$#&^#@ (and you guys thot my list was wishful!)

29 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Sugababee said...

I can't agree with you more...
I have to say though ur first one is indeed key. He should tell me everything and I him...
All in all love the list...

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Shikha said...

Wow..thats one perfect list..best friend,someone who pampers a lot,not a chauvinist..okay,its started to sound like a fantasy

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

Some great qualities he must have ay :) cool!

Thanks for dropping by my blog Ekta and have a good rest of the day!


Keshi.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

Hey guys!
well like I said..its a fantasy list..so am letting my imagination run wild!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Mr. J said...

Nice list, but now wanna see what Hubby dear has to say.. he's got a blog too??

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Mr. J said...

I found it I found it..

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Ekta said...

Hey Me,
Am also waiting to see what hubby dear has to say..hah!:-)
Link is on my blog itself

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Ekta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger claytonia vices said...

I really liked point 8, especially that i too get bored easily. I think relationships should never get stagnant... coz if they are it is as good as being brain dead...

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Rita said...

Hey, that is a rather interesting list! but I am gald that you mentioned it is wishful thinking. It sure is! ;)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

Claytonia- Ur bang-on-anything stagnating is as good as dead

Rita:- yes babe, It is indeed a wishful list...but like i said...u dont need to tick all 8 elements in a guy to really be happy:-)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Aswin Anand T.H. said...

Nice blog :)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee said...

hey ekta..tagged!! hope all is well with u..will respnd as soon as im back in singapore on wednesday next...dialup is way too slow for comfort rite now..cheers!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Jackal said...

hmm cool ekta.......but i wud look for just one thing love n love....the rest will /has to fall in place if there is true love ....tcc byee

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

Patient-:-) I agree I am quite lucky-and mind you he reads with complete expressions and tone changes-hes a sweetu baby!:-)
And hey sure-am not a one-timer on ur blog!

Jackal:- I agree-and u know its almost like taken for granted-there can be NOTHING in a relationship without love so guess thats the base without which we cant move ahead!

p.s:- Waiting to read hubby's dears version though-I tried to give him some ideas last night about how he should think of me when he writes his ideal women..heh!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

lol :)

Keshi.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Anand said...

1. I am second best friend.
2. I do...i do..
3. I will..when the situation comes up..
4. I do.
5. I do.
6. I am not.
7. I do.

Ideal AND HAPPY..partner...is not far away is he?

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

Yeah yeah sweety...ur for me:-)
But like they say..there is always scope for improvement..hah:-))
MUAH!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Pri said...

woww!! ekta...thts some list u got there n muss say u must be married to ur ideal man ...u r lucky, gal!..real lucky!

wishin u n ur hubby happiness of a lifetime..n psst! while u r at it, ne hints how to get ur "dream man" out of ur dreams into reality...shud u lower ur expectations, snap out of ur fantasy or juss wait for a 100 yrs??..heehee (thts considerin if im notlucky enough ;p)...

thanks for droppin by "nostalgic_moments"...can i tell ppl i got a new friend?? *blush*..*grin*
*kudos*

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Arun Gopalan said...

The title says '8 simple steps', the post clarified.. err.. cleared the simplicity!

Arun

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Ekta said...

pri-Will say..wait for 100 yrs for what its worth--when the guy comes along sweety u'll just know!;-)

Maverick:- aww cmon...no gain without pain!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Chic Mommy said...

My ideal man is gay. It's no joke. My hairdresser is totally gay but makes me feel like a million bucks. I love him, but it has to be platonic because he is into men.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sudarshan said...

Hehe..that's a great list. I guess you did the tag rather late, but the great points you've come up with makes up for that!! It's one of the longest responses to a tag I've seen:-)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Casablanca said...

Landed here through Medha's blog... hope you are liking HK. I've been here for 6 months and have fallen in love with the city. Though I'll be leaving very soon, I'll always have fond memories of the buzz and excitement this city is synonymous with :)

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect list...:)
Btw thanks for dropping by my place...

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow ekta grt list here...
hope it will not remain only in fancy world....
may u find that qualities in ur man


take care

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

sudarshan:- hey thx dude...but honestly for such a topic 8 pts are too less!
Casa:- yes in HK and so far liking the place though miss india loads!
Southpaw:- My pleasure!:-)
Nitika:- well, I already have-am married:-)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger 4wD said...

hey... you tagged me... cool... its a first for me... like i just lost my tag-virginity! :P i will respond.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger luvwannabefree25 said...

Okay, um... me, me, me, me, me, me, me, and um... me
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|