Wednesday, January 11, 2006

That time again

Well..Its that time of the year again...when u look back solemnly at the year gone by and of course pray for the year ahead!

Yeah yeah...its yet another 'looking back at 2005" boring post!

Well now that I have announced its gonna be boring, I'll keep it short to minimise the torture!:-)

2005 may actually prove to be a make or break year for the rest of my life ahead( most of it atleast!)....in many ways....as they say...Too much has happened in this year too soon!....guess 2005 has been like a mystery book(wondering what next).....

Within 7-8 mths there have some significant status changes in my life which almost seem scary now....wonder How I even went thru them!....

1) Single to Married:-Changing my whole life, direction, focus and in a lotta ways me Of course

2) Indian Resident to NRI:- Well within 6 mths of married life we moved to HK.....never in my wildest dreams did I imagine HK it would be for me....I was the first person I knew EVER who was going to HK!

3) Consultant to Housewife:- Been unemployed now for almost 6 mths and was looking forward to joblessness after 4 yrs of crazy worklife.....feels like have had my fair share of it...need to start making my life miserable again!:-)

Guess every change brings with it a new hope, anxieties, aniticipation, its share of ups and downs and eventually becomes a way of life.....getting you ready for wheel to spin all over again....

2006 has not started on a perfect note--but guess that means that the best has yet to come:-)

With that hope....Welcome 2006 and let the mystery continue....!

5 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Ajay said...

Lots of changes this year buddy.....
Congrats....

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Φ said...

Sure the best is yet to come.. "Keep faith".. yea jus smile..

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Wow!! Some major changes!! Hope 2006 brings about some even more major and very nice changes.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wish u (very)100 good luck for this year honeyyyy

take care

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Hawkeye said...

wow! same here!

2005

single-> married
indian -> NRI
s/w -> MBA
Job -> Jobless -> student

and 2006 hasnt started on a happy note for me too.

are u a 1977 born..maybe there is something to this astrology mumbo jumbo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|