Thursday, February 09, 2006

These are a few of my Favourite Things!

1) Talking to Myself
2) My 30 min shower bath everyday-put under the category of -"My time with myself"
3) Seeing old photographs
4) Getting Pampered-Loads!
5) Hubby reading bedtime stories to put me to sleep
6) Mom's Pav Bhaji
7) Doing baby talk with Hubby dear
8) Hugging Lolly-My 3ft tall garfied teddy who always has his arms open for me-ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!
9) Listening to Aerosmith's Amazing-Just singing along makes my spirit soar!
10) Chandru's vada pav and Dabeli in Chembur station(Bombay)
11) Eating cheese maggie with pringles and lemonade for 'brunch' at 3:00 pm on a lazy sunday afternoon while watching crappy movies on DVD cuddled next to Hubby dear
12) Discussing recipies on international calls with my bestest friend -santy(she always makes my day!)
13) Discussing about crazy and wild school and college days with my best buddies
14) Having what hubby dear calls-"Our cute fights"
15) Chocolates!

Any of these make my day:-)

3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger 4wD said...

Hello again :) nice tattoo. Nice list also. But i've never been to chandru's so I can't comment :) I prefer Joshi Wadewale :P

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger KM said...

hey, thanks for dropping by my blog!

:)
and i love making these lists...i end up remembering more stuff!
:)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Hey, that is an interesting list! Looking forward to more! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|