Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Once upon a time-part II

So as the name suggests-Its the sequel of my blog! After 4 yrs of complete hibernation and well-Life taking over life, am back again!

10:30pm in a quiet dark corner of the house- its like becoming a mom once again ( sans the pain thankfully). Am redelivering this blog.

So before you start imagining and rubbing your hands for some gossip in my life over the last 4 yrs-lets just say nothing in this post is going to make you "jump up and stop doing whatever your doing now". However if you still choose to continue reading- am not the one to blame (Was'nt that a pretty cool disclaimer!)

Lemme tell you--this is just a "WARMING UP" post. Just like you rub your hands with glee and anticipation before you eat that awesome butter chicken or wear that first (and maybe last) pair Jimmy choo shoes!

So last few years have been interesting- baby ( 3+ yrs now), got out of corporate glam life and well became an entrepreneur (I actually had to spell-check that word). 

Life has been pretty much like a boomerang--the further to try and throw the life-the faster it comes back and harder it smashes your face. (Woah!! I swear that was an original- am already on a roll I say;-)

Its funny how we women spend the best 10 yrs of our lives trying hard to not be "Me" but everything else- a wife, a mother, a successful individual and we have finally got it all we struggle the rest of our lives trying hard to not be those things and find "Me". 

I write as I think- pretty mindlessly and I am really ok with not thinking with the most accurate spellings or with the cleanest or nicest of thoughts or the kindest of words. I am ok not being a nice person sometimes.

So this post wasnt really about anything in particular but like I said --just a conversation with myself , a conversation to write everytime I  have a smile on my face or everytime I want to have a smile on my face:-)

Watch this space- I'll be bouncing back soon!:-)



8 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Amrita said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one of my favies in backkkkkkkk *rubs hands in glee*

Get those fingers tapping now :)

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Kaunquest said...

wish you more happy writing! :)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Margie said...

Good to see you writing.
Keep on :)

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Like your flow :) I was away for 7 years and yeah we need to be "me", you rolled it out very well

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger SeePearrl said...

Wow....nice to take a brk and be back! ...same here!!!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger How do we know said...

but u didn't come back after that! Pls do!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger John F said...

The baby must be a young girl now, 9+? You never boomeranged back. I guess your business folded up because your domain redirects to some chinese site!
As for me....I boomerang again and again as and when I let myself submerge in alcohol. I try and hold onto the me that I was/should be.

You used to be a regular on my blog and in my life. F*ck how this thing called life happens no?

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Alicia bowen said...

Get back with Ex... Fix broken relationship/marriage..........


His result is 100% guaranteed.


Thanks (Robinsonbuckler11@) gmail com


Florida, United States

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|