Friday, February 27, 2009

Me..in 15 random bullets...

1) I am a girl but wish I was a boy...almost always...and yes the reasons are what you can predict...I wld love to have a penis to be able to pee anywhere, I think an adams apple is sexy, men have cute butts..almost all...and I prefer cute butts to sexy ones.... I detest feminists more than chauvinists (sue me) and yes I can almost always be assured of good sex....reasons enugh i believe...

2) I have a fetish for cold ears....As a kid I used to play with mom's cold ears...and now hubby is the victim...I have no other "wierd things" about me......

3) I HAVE to eat Goodday biscuits..line by line...coz as a kid I believed that thats why they have lines...I believed that was a intelligent guess...I am not a kid anymore....but that belief still remains....and yes...I have no other "wierd things" about me....

4) I miss three yrs of Blore probably more than any other phase in life...the time when I really lived my life for the first time.....and became me....it was a city of firsts for me...my first job, first fling, first love, first drink, first kiss. first salary, first rent paid, .....even though i wasnt born here....I still have a umbilical chord with blore....

5) I genuinely believe that my left foot is smaller than my right...no footwear store agrees with me....but am sure am right....why otherwise wld every shoe feel tighter on my right feet??

6) I am obsessed with checking the gas knobs and geysers at night..am OCD...I genuinly believe that even though I have closed them and checked them and rechecked them....they can mysteriously turn themselves on at night when am asleep and create havoc in the house...Did i already mention....I have no other "wierd things" about me?

7) Its been only 2 songs in my life so far that have got me sooo obsessive and excited...."Amazing" for the lyrics...and the most recent..."I wish I was a punkrocker" for the voice...Kishore Kumar i think was highly overated....rahet fateh ali khan and kailash kher I want to hear with my eyes closed and without any music....anyday...

8) The perfect romantic evening I have had has been the night in Jaisalmer...sitting in the dessert next to the bonfire...camels in the background....listening to sufi musicians live...it just couldnt feel any better for me...just couldnt....

9) If I could change my profession today....I would probably be a movie director....and maybe direct Nandita das...she is what I define as beauty....probably the most beautiful lady on screen today....and yes If I did became a man....thats who I wld go after...

10) I have probably grown wilder as I get get older....A tattoo on my shoulder, skydiving from 12000 ft, learning guitar at 30....all I need is flowers in my hair and a cycle....and I am ready to rock the 70's...

11) The biggest lesson I have learnt in the past few yrs of my life is...."Hold on to your relationships...but dont run behind them.."..its a thin line...and I am still defining the line...but I'll get there someday....

12) The best bhestest candy for me will always be phantom cigarettes...I have been hunting for them in every trip to India...last 5 yrs...but havent found them...I remember as a kid...pretending to smoke phantom cigarettes as thats what being sexy was all abt....and now...when I can smoke a ciggarette if i really wanted...I still prefer phantom ciggarettes....my original idea of sexy....some fantasies never die..

13) My idea of a perfect existence wld be to live the life of a gypsy..i guess with every different place its almost like a clean slate...the feeling of starting all over again....its like ur almost beating the law of nature....who says u cant unwind life...uh?

14) My fav quote is.."May you live in interesting times"....I think this more than anything else defines the uptopia of life for me....

15) I am 30...but i feel like 18...and the idea of an orgasmic life would be to die at 60 as a 30 yr old...

32 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger aneri_masi said...

Absolutely lovely, Ekta! And now I want to be you :)

And THANKS for #11!!! Exactly what I needed right now!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger aneri_masi said...

Thanks yaar. But latak latak ke ab gardan dard kar rahi hai ;-)

Will hang in there some more :) Thanks!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Ekta said...

hahaah!!!:-))
i dont think am ever gonna use the words.."hang in there"...anymore after this!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Pri said...

ahh i loved reading this..ive always found it interesting to know random things about someone..its much more fun than knowing the finer details :)

cheers!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger starry said...

Really fun to read.I am obsessed with checking the gas knobs before I go to bed and do the same ritual.My family thinks I am crazy.I also loved the phantom cigarettes as a child.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Prash said...

I agree, Nandita Das is GORGEOUS. I remember when she was one of the Cannes Judge few years back. She was dressed in bloody red colour saree (not those branded robes of Aish). A real south Indian, silk saree...very classy and so elegant. Everybody was telling me, next to her, all those people looked so ugly !

I do think that adams apple is sexy and guys have cute butts...lol

and I understand you when you say that you feel like you are 18 and you are 30... for the same reasons, i am 30 and i feel like 18 lol

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well summed up :)

And 30 rocks :)

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger broca's area said...

yappa....so weird!!

cute butts!!..v starnge...am blushing here!!:P

ND is good....typical nari wht i say!!:)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger broca's area said...

blogrolling u!!:)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Goodday biscuits..good to find someone else who shares my obsession of eating them line by line. Do you also eat chips the same way?You know the kinds with the lines on them?

As for Bangalore, its not the same place it was a few years ago unfortunately :(

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Ekta said...

hey ron,
have tried with chips as well...ruffles/lays..but its nearly imposible...they break:-(
have to still master that art!!;-)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger tulipspeaks said...

that's lot of stuff about u gal!
learning more about u.. cool!


ammu.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Pavi!!!! said...

really most men have cute butts..gotta improve my observation skills :P

Blr...oh ya!too dear a place!

n nandita das is very very classy!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Amrita said...

i tooo wish i was a boy.. not for penis and all.. but for having utmostttt freedom

and i can understand the feelings for blore... even a lot happened to me there... lot of good :D

nicely done post.. but i suppose thr shd have been 25 facts aint it?

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger huh? said...

...and the idea of an orgasmic life would be to die at 60 as a 30 yr old...


Wow! Loved this post.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here through blog-hopping.. I loved the idea of your tag-line.. Mine is - May there never be an end to good times and Tequila! :)

Well.. I agree with you on the Gypsy thingy! And I think I will be like you when I am 30 too.. with a tattoo, a guitar and a bicycle !:)

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger  P said...

Lovely!

"Hold on to your relationships...but dont run behind them.."Beautifully expressed.

You are blessed with the gift of gab lady!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's a very open & beautiful you Ekta!

Rashmi

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew, that really made some interesting reading !!!

And I try hard to remain 18 but a lot of things in my life remind me that i'm 30 :( Such as these: http://rakeshzone.blogspot.com/2009/01/things-that-change-after-30.html

And Nandita Das is indeed gorgeous but as a movie director, I think she's biased. I saw Firaaq.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Khushi said...

phew! loved reading you after a long time... thanks for stopping by, i'd almost lost in touch with your blog :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Lucifer said...

that was such a nice list...my first time here n alrdy kno a lot abt u now :)

good start :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Shikha said...

yayy..you are back..thats a lot of info ..and i am happy to say we share a lot of weirdness except for the first one..i shall always remain loyal to the female creed as long as i am one :)

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Lena said...

11) The biggest lesson I have learnt in the past few yrs of my life is...."Hold on to your relationships...but dont run behind them.."..its a thin line...and I am still defining the line...but I'll get there someday....


i am still on my way to figuring things out, as where exactly this damn line is

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger All Is Whole said...

You uncovered yourself in 15 points...don't you think its too many to describe yourself :)

Smiles,
Prashant

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Adisha said...

LOlzzz. I'm so glad you found my blog, so that I could read yours. And i LOVE it !!! Since I got to know someone like you is out there, whose living life to the fullest. I've yet to hit 30, but I'm well on my way and well, I only hope to be in my 20ish 30s for a while even then ;) hehehe Am adding u to my blog roll. Hope you don't mind.

May you live in Interesting times !!! Amazing ... :)

cheers,
adisha

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Saurabh said...

number 11... insightful! and yeah, kudos to the wanderer in you!!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger AMIT said...

Lovely post from you.

Lingerie Alley

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Priyankari said...

Nice post! Enjoyed! :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger satish said...

thanks.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic post... Although I agree I am a little late in reading and commenting on it :)

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger IncorrigibleV said...

Awesome post, spl lol @ #3 :)

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Alicia bowen said...

Get back with Ex... Fix broken relationship/marriage..........


His result is 100% guaranteed.


Thanks (Robinsonbuckler11@) gmail com


Florida, United States

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|