Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Husband Appreciation day!

Usually am a non- believer in such created days.
Not that I have anything against them but am not a "have to buy a archies card" kinda person too...

But today morning , I was shown the newspaper explicitly by dear Hubby since today happens to be "Husband Appreciation day" apparantly.....everything I do has to be linked to me showing my appreciation towards him , or everything he wanted was put under the excuse of the day...!

And after that every sentences that hubby dear spoke ended with..btw today is hubby appreciation day.....;-)

So, what the heck....dont care if it is actually hubby appreciation day or not, this blog is still dedicated to my dearest hubby who also happens to be my most favourite person in the whole world....dont think there's any better way of appreciating you than letting you know that am happiest when am with you!!

MUUUAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jupe said...

1. "my most favourite person in the whole world" - Plagiarism... Plagiarism...Those are Nidhi's lines :-)

2. This post is mushier than all the crap I write ;-)

Happy for u old hag though its come too late in your life...If only all this had happened when u were 25 *sigh*

- Mean ol' me

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

phew. i could smell the stink a long way off ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|