Friday, April 08, 2005

Aur Kya?

Its a species which I have recently discovered....they have been in existence for as long as man learned the skill making inane conversations....however for some reason I had never encountered them...(thank you almighty once again!)

And then it happened yesterday....my first "conversation" with an "Aur Kya" conversationalist...

A old friend of mine who apparantly didnt seem to have any work on hands and assumed the same for all other living and known souls on earth...The ordeal began when she called me at 11:00 am in the morning , when you just about kick yourself to work and then this call where she assumed that I was waiting for her call to blog out the entire chapter of my 26 yrs with all its hidden secrets...

Well seems easy....the aur kya work almost seemed like a remote control in her mouth...after every 2 sentences I spoke, she simply blurted out..Aur kya(think the count was around 20-21 aur kyas)...after which I was supposed to continue the monologue..err "conversation" forward..!!

And so the conversation goes...
Me:- Am fine
She :-Great...kya chal raha hai?
Me:- sab theek hai- tu bata...
She:-kuch nahi yaar..works on ...aur kya
Me:- Been busy with work and well settling into married life..blah, blah, ...
She:- grt..sounds nice...aur kya
Me:- Blah, blah, blah, blah.
She:- wow sounds fun...aur kya
Me:- and then the client was terribly upset...blah,blah,
She:- Shit!..thats bad....aur bata

And smart me, I realised I had fallen into the"Aur kya" trap after nearly 10-15 minutes of this conversation....

Yes...exactly the same sentiment..Puhhllllessss dont make me your source to kill time....aur kuch nahi!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jupe said...

ROFLLLLLLLL :-P But is that all in your post ? Cmon... Aur kya ?

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the pain.I face this everyday.I dono why,but my fiancé always does this to me. I will keep couting 'Aur kya's.Maximum I can go upto is 5. The marriage is good six months away. I guess I will loose all my patience by that time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|