Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Housewife Vacation ends!!

Yes finally the Housewife vacation ends....sigh!!

I have found a job...and the corporate grind begins in just about a day....I start work on Monday...

I have been looking for the right job for a while and now that I seem to have found it...am not sure if I am feeling happy or well just a little sad....for whether u like it or not....after sometime..."the feeling of doing nothing" can just take over you and well u kinda start enjoying being lazy and lethargic!!

And yes I am gonna miss my routine....getting up at 10...then gymming and late lunch...followed by afternoon TV and then a evening walk....well now that I look back....its wasnt that bad...eh??;-))

So as the new days begins it brings with it.....a new hope for a new phase, new excitement and some new adventures in life.....and yes hoping the interesting times continue!.....

19 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger Mirage said...

Hey congratulations! *hugs*

Wish you lotsa success! Don't miss the 'housewife' life too much! ;)

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Sameera Ansari said...

Congrats and Happy Diwali :)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Khushi said...

ha ha ha, no one can fathom what women wants :P when you are sitting at home, you crib away to glory for a 'good' job and when you get it, you look back and say, it wasnt bad afterall :P

Cheers, have fun at the new job :)
All the best!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger La vida Loca said...

good luck on the new job

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Stone said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Priyankari said...

Congrats! Good luck for your new job! And don't worry, the grass is always greener on the other side...so.. :P

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Congrats my dear! I hope the wait was worth!
Good luck
Cheers

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Hawkeye said...

ekta, nothin beats sitting at home. seriously.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

ALL THE BEST EKTA! Im so happy for ya. U did well :)

Keshi.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been 5 months for me and I still can't seem to get used to the routine. Bumming around at home was so much better. Well hope it all goes well for you. Good luck!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Gayathri said...

congrats for ur job....oops i really like it...being housewife... have told good bye to work....but god knows...it can always change i know...
but this life of being lonely at home is also there...but again doing everything at our own pace....nobosy to ask is also there...right...

hmm good luck...enjoy it...thts the way i guess....

have blog rolled u in my blog...

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger How do we know said...

All the Best Ekta! Hope the second innings is much, much better than the first!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Oh but I want MY housewife vacation to begin. Im so sick of my job :(

All the best for your job though. Hope you like it better than I like mine.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Anand said...

heheh..now that ur earning its my chance to quit my job and do a househusband vacation!!:-)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Zee said...

hain??? why are u happy about ur housewife vacation ending??? all i want to do is marry someone who can support me for the rest of my life and i can peacefully watch tv all day long....

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Renovatio said...

Congrats on the job, you're bound to have a great time :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger dharmabum said...

good luck!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Bla said...

Housewifing FTW! :)

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger AlterinG Abhishek said...

heya..
congrats..

change is always good
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|