Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tagged again!!

Have to crown anuja the queen of the universe!...Well anuja even if I would have met the 8 hr deadline...i cldnt have been able to deny that Anuja is the Queen of the Universe...Hail all!:-)

Yes the choice was to write my tag within 8 hrs or tag Anuja the queen of the universe....not much of a choice..eh?

So here goes my list

1) Everything in the house--has to- absolutely has to be in the right place

2) I need to know the WHOLE PLAN before I adventure out of the house!

3) I need to pee atleast twice before I sleep every night!!

4) All my clothese have to fit in perfectly--not 1 inch loose or tight--needless to say the tailor knows my statistics better than my hubby;-)

5) Each strand of my hair has to be in the right place... I will comb my hair relentlessly before venturing out!

6) In the Gym I have to follow the same routine everytime--I cant do weights after cardio--no way!

7) Everytime I see a temple I have to join my hands...

8) At work I have to start my day with a "to do list" even if I really have no work for the day!

Those being tagged are:-
Keshi, Twisted DNA, lil kath, Bob, Starry nights...!

11 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

cool the saga of tagging is still lingering... :)
nice ones
Cheers

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Anuja said...

lol, loved your short and crisp replies :) didn't know u were a to-do-holic too!

The Queen

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Amandeep Singh said...

nice things to be known about u...
this is really cool tag
:)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Sahasra said...

iHey,Thanks for dropping by.
Gud to know abt U....
Even I am tagged by the same tag long back.Ur post reminded me to finish it of.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger divya said...

wow thats a tough schedule u have there for yourself..

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

u tagged me. Cute :) HUGGGGGGGGZ! I did this one long time ago sweetie. can u rem?

Anyways from reading ur's it dawned on me that ur alot like me too..a PERFECTIONIST!

**7) Everytime I see a temple I have to join my hands...

me too...Hindu/Buddhist temple/Church...I always do it.


**3) I need to pee atleast twice before I sleep every night!!

lolz I go to the loo like it's my Living room. yes that many times!


Keshi.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger ektaran said...

Hi Ekta, kya haal hai??

Was soo happy to see you @ my blog today...kaha gayab ho gaye thee??

Neways...betta be regular now..

tc,
Ekta

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger starry said...

Thanks for tagging me. I will try and get it done as soon as I can. I think I am some what of a perfectionest like you.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

I like that you join your hands when you see a temple. That's a very nice comforting ritual.

As for your house, well, I can only aspire to getting it that organized. Ahem, it's an ongoing process.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Alicia Souza said...

a little obsessive compulsive arnt we:)

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ekta! For some reason I completely missed this post! Sorry I didn't respond sooner to the tag.

I did a similar tag some time ago, here
Would that qualify? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|